Vacheron Constantin Traditionelle 33158/000G-9394
- Year 2017
- Free Delivery In 5-6 Business Days
- 14 day returns for your peace of mind
- Watchfinder Authenticity Guarantee
- Watchfinder 24 months* Warranty
|Papers:||Yes||The original warranty certification issued with a watch.|
|Manufacturer warranty:||1 Year 7 Months remaining||Our watches have a 24-month warranty for your peace of mind, in conjunction with any remaining manufacturer’s warranty from new or from service. Warranty claims on watches covered by a manufacturer's warranty can be sent either to us or direct to the manufacturer.|
|Watchfinder warranty:||24 months*||This watch is covered by our full 24 month warranty, giving you a full two years of peace of mind.|
|Case size:||30 MM|
|Case material:||White Gold|
|Movement:||Manual||A mechanical watch is powered by a spring. Manual mechanical watches must be hand wound. Automatic watches are also mechanical, and are wound by a weight that spins with the wearer's movements. A quartz watch is battery powered and extremely accurate.|
|Bracelet material:||Satin - Black|
|Water resistance:||10 metres|
|Location:||Call to view||Call +44 (0) 844 247 8884 to view at one of our locations. You will need to bring photographic ID in order to view this watch.|
Describing its aesthetic as elegant, simple and creative, Vacheron Constantin has continually aimed to enhance and reinvent the art of fine watchmaking since its introduction over 265 years ago, cementing its place within the top three watchmakers in the world. This Patrimony exists within a classic line of Traditionnelle watches, and features a stunning open-worked, skeletonised dial that perfectly shows off the beautiful inner workings of the calibre 1003 SQRH. This movement features 118 components and 18 jewels that oscillate at 28,800vph plus a 31-hour power reserve. The movement, fitted with a solid 22-karat gold oscillating rotor, is also certified with the Hallmark of Geneva. With its striking white gold dial, bezel and black alligator strap, this watch is a bonafide head-turner.
This Vacheron Constantin has undergone a thorough inspection of accuracy, functionality and condition at our Vacheron Constantin certified service centre to determine the level of reconditioning required to meet our strict standards. It has also been checked against our records to ensure authenticity. Our watches have a 24-month warranty for your peace of mind, in conjunction with any remaining manufacturer’s warranty from new or from service.
Expertly Prepared By Watchfinder
It’s more than the work of a moment to make a watch ready for Watchfinder. Find out just how much goes on behind the scenes to prepare your next watch for you.Discover more
Discover more about selling your watch
Selling your watch to Watchfinder couldn't be more simple and straightforward. We offer highly competitive quotes, as well as a quick and hassle-free service.Get Started
The Watch Magazine
Simply fill in your details below and one of our expert team members will be in touch. Online forms not for you? No worries. Give us a call instead on +44 (0) 844 247 8884 for any enquiries.
To get an approximate idea of what a watch will look like on you, you’ll need to measure your wrist. Using a ruler, measure the distance from one side of your wrist to the other in centimetres as shown in the illustration.
Our watches have a 24-month warranty for your peace of mind, in conjunction with any remaining manufacturer’s warranty from new or from service. Warranty claims on watches covered by a manufacturer's warranty can be sent either to us or direct to the manufacturer.
This watch is covered by our full 24 month warranty, giving you a full two years of peace of mind.
The watchmakers in our manufacturer-certified service centre are equipped with the knowledge and experience to ensure that every single watch is genuine. Nothing is left to chance, with watches being inspected at high magnification both outside and in.
The premium pre-owned watch experience starts with us. Find out how we authenticate, inspect, restore and service every item.
- This watch has not been worn and has no signs of wear & tear
- Manufacturer stickers and seals may be present
- Minimal signs of wear & tear, with only very faint handling marks to the case and bracelet, no dents
- May have been lightly polished
- Crystal has no imperfections or chips
- Few signs of wear & tear, with light scratches to the case and bracelet and no visible dents
- May have been lightly polished
- Crystal has no chips, but may have a minor imperfection
- Has some age-related wear, with minor scratches or small dents to the case & strap possible
- Is likely to have been polished
- Crystal may have a small chip or imperfection
- Has significant age-related wear with obvious scratches and dents
- Has been polished to bring to best possible standard
- Crystal is chipped in multiple locations and/or has other imperfections
- This watch is an older model and due to its age, we may not have polished it to retain its original characteristics as far as possible. Work may have been carried out by previous owners.
Found a watch cheaper elsewhere? Tell us about it and we’ll beat it.*
*Please view our Terms and conditions for further information
We have hand selected a network of authorised distributors who are as passionate about watches as we are. If you would like us to assist you in finding this watch please enter your details below.
Every watch we receive must meet the high standards of our manufacture certified service centre. If you want to be the first to know when this watch is ready to purchase, please enter your details below.